Thursday, May 30, 2013

Want2Scrap Fancy Chipboard Word Art Journal Page!


Hey Everyone, I can feel the summer right around the corner and I can't wait to have my kids home each day! At least I say that now, he he! If your like me,  a busy mom trying to stay on top of everything and rarely getting time to do anything for yourself it is nice every now and then to sit down and do something creative. I only get a few hours a month in my studio but I make it count and I love to get my hands messy! I decided to do an art journal page dedicated to ME!

DSC_0006-001

I love the  new Fancy Chipboard Words and since my name happens to be a common nickname, woo hoo I get to make a page after my own heart. Better yet if you want a custom word or name made, you can do that too!

DSC_0009-001

I first added gesso and then used spray ink. I touched it off with some glitter...fun!

DSC_0013-001

If you have not used the new stencil, now is the time to try them. At only $1.99 each, they can not be beat. I love the Arrow Stencils, how fun this is. After creating my background I used the stencil and dabbed on paint with a make-up pad. After drying I used a pen to outline each arrow.

DSC_0011-001

I used the Classy Corner in the Grace pattern. I also added some Purple Rhinestones alternated with glitter over my ink drips.



Want2Scrap Products:
Classy Corners - Grace

Cross Promotional Products:
Art Glitter
Eco Green Crafts - Paint

Other Products:
Plaid, Claudine Hellmuth, Liquitex - Paint
Spray Ink - Tattered Angels
Gesso - Liquitex
Ink - Liquitex

No comments: