Friday, June 10, 2011

Want2Scrap™ Curtain Call Card...

Here is my usual card disclaimer...I know I am not a card girl but...every now and again duty calls and I have to make a card. With Father's Day right around the corner it is that time. I pulled out some goodies from Want2Scrap™ and some fantastic paper from Graphic 45. I decided I wanted to make a "pretty" card that was still masculine.


I just love these papers from the Curtain Call release. The Nestabling™ Beaded Square Black Rhinestones, 72 Count Orange Rhinestones, and 72 Count Black Pearls look great together.


I love sprinkling a little glitter over the glue strips on the Nestabling™. It is such a great way to add a little POP to any project! Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to join us next week for our upcoming blog hop!



Want2Scrap™ Products:
Nestabling™ Beaded Square Black Rhinestones
72 Count Orange Rhinestones
72 Count Black Pearls

Cross Promotional Products:
Graphic 45 Curtain Call
Beacon Adhesives

Other Materials:
Leaf Pin- Maya Road
Flower Pin- Making Memories
Ribbon- My Stash
Glitter- Doodlebug Designs
Cardstock- Bazzill

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This turned out AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the ribbon with the pins in it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Patti said...

I love this card. Great for Father's Day! TFS