Thursday, June 9, 2011

Miss Art's Papercrafting Class!

Coming July 10 check out the Miss Art's Papecrafting School.

Photobucket

I will be teaching my first online class. You can learn how to make 3 different handmade embellishments. This is a totally new thing for me...all the technical stuff anyway. If you have not seen the site be sure to check it out. The teachers are the most amazing and you will just love all the fabulous inspiration you will find!

The also have a fun Facebook page. It is another great place to visit when you are looking for a little eye candy!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How EXCITING!!! WOW!! That is AWESOME Mimi!! CONGRATS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

YAY....this is awesome...I tool the classes and I loved them...Learned so much!!!

Have a great weekend!!!