Sunday, June 19, 2011

PSA Essentials, Want2Scrap™, and Spellbinders™ All In One for Father's Day!

I was so excited to get to try PSA Essentials Stamps. I have never really tried a stamp quite like this and I was pleasantly surprised to see how super simple and clean the stamped image was. I love how well these stamps seemed to go with Want2Scrap™ products.


Of course since it is Father's Day I decided to make a Father's Day Card! My father passed away when I was young but I am bless to have a fantastic husband and father-in-law to spend the day with.


Check out all these great stamped images here. The stamp I used for this is part of the Fancy Flakes set but talk about versatile...it works perfectly here! I also used the Spellbinders™ Small Standard Circle Nestablilities™ #S4-116. They cut so cleanly and I love the little embossed edge! I added some Brown Circle Nestabling™ Circles, the 72 Count Orange Rhinestones, and Nestabling™ Labels Fourteen in Lime Green. That fits perfectly in the Spellbinders™ Nesablilites™ Die.


I hope you all had a wonderful day! Check back Thursday when I will have another project using all three of these fun companies again! Here is a little sneak!


Thanks so much for stopping by!


Want2Scrap™ products:
Brown Circle Nestabling™ Circles
Nestabling™ Labels Fourteen in Lime Green
72 Count Orange Rhinestones

Cross Promotional Partners:
Beacon Adhesives
Spellbinders™ Label Fourteen Nestablilities™ #S4-290
PSA Essentials Stamps Fancy Flakes, Stamper and Ink
Spellbinders™ Small Standard Circle Nestablilities™ #S4-116

Other Products:
Pattern Paper- Making Memories, Pink Paislee
Alphabet- Jillibean Soup
Ribbon- American Crafts, Making Memories, Stash

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Mimi!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):)