Friday, June 24, 2011

More Want2Scrap™, PSA Essentials, and Spellbinders™ and a tip!

My favorite type of pictures to scrap are beach, pool and summer pictures so now I am ready to dig in and play. I fell in love right away the Anchor's Aweigh Peel & Stick Stamps Set by PSA Essentials. These are ridiculously adorable and perfect for coloring. I NEVER color stamps...but it was FUN and I know I will do it more in the future!


Want2Scrap's™ 72 Count - Amber Rhinestones were perfect for that tiny sun! Spellbinders™ Classic Scalloped Circles Nestablilities™ # S4-124 diecuts were an awesome size to show off these cute images!


I sprinkled 72 Count - Turquoise Rhinestones in several sizes all around the layout...they were the perfect little accent to the circle designed pattern paper.


It seems I can't even do a layout anymore with out my beloved Nestabling™ . The Nestabling™ Petite Scalloped Circles Rhinestones in Turquoise were perfect for this. I have a great little tip for you! By cutting a circle of Nestabling™ and putting it up against my pattern paper I created a great way to frame some journaling! There is no need to cut it either...if you want to use the full shape as a frame for you journaling that would work great too! Beacon Quick Dry was the perfect little adhesive to glue my journaling down with...love that is dries so fast!


Want2Scrap™ Products:
72 Count - Amber Rhinestones
72 Count - Turquoise Rhinestones
Nestabling™ Petite Scalloped Circles Rhinestones in Turquoise

Cross Promotional Products:
Anchor's Aweigh Peel & Stick Stamps Set by PSA Essentials
Spellbinders™ Classic Scalloped Circles Nestablilities™ # S4-124
Beacon Quick Dry Adhesive

Other Products:
Pattern Paper- Pink Paislee, Studio Calico, Best Creations
Markers- Close to my Heart
Stickles- Ranger
Alphabet- Creative Imaginations
Sun- Jillibean Soup

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo FUN! I love love love the photos, the waves and lovin' the tags at the bottom! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rebecca Keppel said...

I love the stamped scalloped border and the bling--so bright and summery!

Elise said...

Mimi, this is a L/O I should leave a trail of bread crumbs - to FIND my way out, when I'm done - it's AMAZING! SERIOUSLY, I'm lost in the deliciousness and delight of all of your blinged out details and the beauty of your sun bathed BOY! Such a treasure! AND didn't you make those stamps PARTY!!!!! Rock and ROLL, baby - you ON fiYA! xoxo!