Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pebbles, Pebbles, and More Pebbles!

I am a lucky girl! I get to work with all the Pebbles I want, Woo Hoo! I have a few layouts to share and some fun links too...so here we go!

Lynn challenged us to scraplift someone on the team...when I saw this layout by Krissi Ng I did not have to look any further. I adore this layout and think it is just perfect in every way. Awesome use of white space but colorful too, love how she journaled around the outside of the layout...like I said perfect!



Here is my scraplift...



Just a few details...



Well, since I am ready for spring...time for a Pebbles Spring LO too!



There is nothing like a release named Happy Go Lucky to make me feel just like that! Now I am really ready for Spring!

Now for a fun way to see the Pebbles lines check out these videos of Happy Go Lucky, Mr. & Mrs., and Ever After. What a brilliant idea!

Last but not least I hear Pebbles has a fun Twitter following. I am not a Tweeter but check it out if you are. I hear they have great tips and some fun ideas for scrapping!

Thanks all! Check back tomorrow for a post of lots ofNikki Sivils, Scrapbooker goodness!

2 comments:

Elise said...

YOU are a scrapbooking Goddess! THESE l/o's have me positively CARTWHEELING with scrapalicious excitement! EXCELLENT work, Mimi! {Wow, GIRL! Meeeeee-oooowww!}

Nati Tristan said...

Gorgeous layouts!!! Beauitful work!