Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nikki's Goodness!

Yes, my bad! Somehow I missed my Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker post. Well glad I realized it... but of course one was for St. Patrick's Day so...I will take the luck for next year!



Here is Jack looking so darn cute after winning some awards at a horse show. Yep, a little luck goes into that but even more is the time and practice he puts into it! Like I said, You create your own luck!

Some details...



I know more Burlap Buttons. They are just a staple for me! I also added a little Want2Scrap bling and acrylic!

I was not blessed with little girls but am lucky enough to have 6 nieces to fill that "pink"void! LOL Here are 2 of them...



You gotta love how darn cute the Beatrice line and my nieces are .



Prettiest trees I ever saw...well thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs all!

4 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Wonderful Layouts! Thank you so much for sharing them! (p.s. I love the trees too!)

Mel said...

Great Lo's Mimi! Hope your week is treating you well.

Laura Evangeline said...

Your layouts are great!

SALTZWORKS said...

Loving that clear star!! Great job again Mimi!