Friday, March 29, 2013

Chevron Border Rock!


Hi All, It has been a while since I posted. I am in the process of a home renovation and it had thrown everything out of whack. I am also in the process of trying to find new photo editing software I am happy with and I am not thrilled with any so far. Bear with me during my learning curve. I have not done a layout it AGES! I almost felt like I had forgotten how to scrapbook a page...it felt good to remember! I dug into my photos and pulled out one of my favorites and just went to town.

DSC_0537

I set a few rules for myself in designing this layout. I only allowed myself to use the products I had sitting on my desk...thank goodness I never got around to putting my paper away last time I played. I love the fun mix of patterned papers I used. A splatter of spray ink on the background also added some pops of color.

DSC_0542

One of my favorite things about Want2Scrap is how easy their product make it to dress something up. I dressed up a doily sticker here with a fun bling circle...immediate POP! You have to check out these Nestabling Circles.

DSC_0545

I LOVE the chevron trend. I have totally fallen for it and these Chevron Bling Borders are my favorite product. I just ordered a bunch more...I need my bling and I need my chevron. Perfect together!

DSC_0543

I mean seriously, how cool is that!

64191_154460878051984_887834911_n

Want2Scrap Products:

Other Products:
Pattern Paper - My Minds Eye, Studio Calico, American Crafts
Spray Ink -Tattered Angels
Stickers, Brads - My Minds Eye
Wood Embellishment - Studio Calico

No comments: