Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nikki Sivils October...check out our GDT this month!

I can not believe it is October already...that means Halloween is right around the corner so it was time for to make a treat bag. My little nephew comes to trick-or-treat with the boys each year so I try to make him a little something special. This year the My Lil' Monster line was perfect for it!

A few details...

This will be filled with whatever treats we decide on for this year...

I also wanted to make a card with this line, but decided to go outside the box making an I love you card with this is pretty unexpected! This will be perfect for one of my boys for some special occasion!

Now that my little guy has moved up to 5th grade at a new school he decided to join the reading club! YAY!!!! I made him this book mark using the You' re a Hoot line. The plastic sleeve from Traditions Studios makes is super easy to make them.


Be sure to stop by the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog today. We have a fantastic guest designer this month! Check out the designs from Megan Hoeppner from Creating Keepsakes Magazine.

No comments: