Friday, May 31, 2013

Want2Scrap Pearl Strips Highlighting Altered Notepads!


Hi, I am back again! I am a note taker and  a list maker...yep, all of the above. So I figured why not make my note taking a little more blinged out!

DSC_0022-001

I bought a bunch of 5x7 notepads and altered the header of each. The Pearl Strips were the perfect accent to add to them. They make a project super cute and super easy. The Strong Collection by Authentique Paper is one of my new favorites and I scraped together some scraps to top them off. The pre-cut circles are the perfect size and great to layer.

DSC_0026-001

I always like to fit in some of the Chevron Bling Borders and 72 Count Pearls always end up on all my projects. I love the touch of white glitter around the circles.

DSC_0025-001

A few fun family rub-ons make this one of those both fun and functional projects you will get to look at each day!

W2S blog signature

Want2Scrap Products:
Cross Promotional Products:
Other Products:
  • Rub-ons - 7 Gypsies
  • Ink - Staz On
  • Staples - Notepads

1 comment:

merrymstamper said...

These would make great "just because" gifts!!! I love the bling!

Hugs,
Mary