Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mimi Leinbach: March Simple Layouts...Back to my Roots

I love that I am trying new things creatively...slowly making my way in the world of mixed media. Digging in and getting messy but every now and again you need to visit your roots. I did that this month with the March Frugal Fab Kit at Scarlet Lime. I don't do nearly the amount of layouts I used to do but it was really nice to return to my roots.

6 Snow People
I dug into some of my pictures and found this picture of a family ski trip. The colors were perfect for this kit.

6 Snow People Detail 1

And a few more details...

6 Snow People Detail 2

My second layout is of our dear friends. They are my sons second family and for Christmas this past year I did a photo shoot with the all the "men" in the family.

4 men...almost

The colors in this kit are perfect for Spring.

4 Men...Almost Detail 1

Thanks so much for popping by to check out the kits, be sure to check back soon. I went mixed media to the max on the March Main Kit.

No comments: