Friday, March 9, 2012

Mimi Leinbach: Another Set of Art Journaling Pages

The February Frugal Fab Kit from Scarlet Lime is so pretty. I just love the beach themed products and considering the beach is one of my favorite places in the world I ran with that idea.

Mimi_Feb FF_Art Journal

Since I am seriously into my Art Journal...this seemed like the perfect time to celebrate my love of the beach.

Mimi_Feb FF_Art Journal Detail 1

This fantastic bling seahorse was my inspiration for the pages.

Mimi_Feb FF_Art Journal Detail 2

Between the stamp, bling words, and my fab Scarlet Lime Pen I said everything I needed to say.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Mimi!! I loveeeeee the colors and loving that seahorse!

wendipooh13 said...

MIMI!!! wow amazing, your work is always stunning!!!!