Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mimi Leinbach: What's my style Scarlet Lime projects!

Welcome all! I hope you have had a great time following along with all the gals style project over at Scarlet Lime, I know I have.

I jumped into this months kits full force and wanted to share them with you. First off a layout of my boys with the main kit!

Mimi_Jan Main_Fun for All

This kit seriously suited my style with all these gorgeous colors and fantastic papers.

Mimi_Jan Main_Fun for all 2

I definitely have a tendency to type my journaling and this layout is no different.

Now despite the fact that I consider myself a layout girl. The rest of my project this month are not layouts but altered projects. I guess that may be my new style...I created this tag for my gorgeous niece, Sam!

Mimi_Jan Main_Sam Tag
I love using inks on things now, so gorgeous. Don't you just love the sparkle.

Mimi_Jan Main_ Sam Tag 2

Now the Frugal Kit is so eye catching you just can miss it! I recently lost my beloved pet, Lucy so I created this frame from the fun packaging the chipboard shapes came in. I pulled out this picture of her, it is one of my favorites!

January_ Frugal_Lucy Altered Frame
I miss her so...

Mimi_Jan Frugal_Altered Tag Detail 2

I also decided to make a fun tag.

Mimi_Jan Frugal_Altered Tag
Talk about a POP of color...makes me ready for spring on this cold and snowy day!

Mimi_Jan Frugal_Altered Tag 2

I used a ton of things from the store in this months projects. Check out the Unity Stamps, Liquitex Liquid Stamps, Spray Inks, Claudine Hellmuth Paints, Modeling Paste and Gesso, and last but not least Kaiser Craft Rub-ons.

No comments: