Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Scarlet Lime, Looking Forward...

These beautiful kits and all the goodies from the Mixed Media Shop certainly put me in the holiday spirit. The December Main Kit has me digging into these gorgeous papers and I scrapped my favorite picture of the holiday season so far. I took this photo at Longwood Gardens and just loved it. The sun shining into the conservatory hit the tree perfectly for a gorgeous photo.

Mimi_Dec Main_Beauty

I also had to make a card...I mean it is the Christmas season...

Mimi_Dec Main_Joy Card

The December Frugal Fab Kit is just fun! I used a picture of my guys...my sunshine...in this layout. I also used some goodies from the store like Liquitex Inks and Distressed Ink Pads. Lets not forget the Crafters Workshop Templates or the Faber-Castell India Ink Pens. They work perfectly with these kits.

Mimi_Dec FF_Sunshine

I made this tag...I think this just may go on a gift this holiday season...

Mimi_Dec FF_Tag
Don't you just love that Unity Stamp? All these things really have me looking forward to the holiday and the new year! I hope you feel the same way!

Mimi

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Seriously amazing Mimi!! I am IN LOVE!! :):):):):):):):):):):)