Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nikki Sivils holiday fun and check out this months GDT!

Tis the season for making holiday gifts...loving it...I must say I can not believe it is that time already! For Jack's teacher this year I decided to make a perpetual calendar but wanted it to be used year round and not just for the holidays. I used the School is Cool line and think this will be perfect for any teacher...what do you think?


Here are a few details...


I picked up this cute little tin at the Target Dollar Spot...got to love that. It worked perfectly with the Gingerbread Land line! I plan on filling it with some fun bath and body goodies like lip glosses, lotions, and a gift card...my niece will love this!

Be sure to check out the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog today! The GDT this month is Suzy West and she put some fantastic projects up for the month! Stop by and check it out...

Just a little rant...I got a new computer and can not figure out the code to add links now...so check out my side bar to get the links, sorry...hope to figure out why it is not working soon. If anyone has any words of wisdom I would love to hear them!

No comments: