Monday, September 12, 2011

Nikki Sivils September...

I dug into the Get Well Soon line this month and wanted to show just how versatile it was. Not just for sickie's you will see...

We visited Universal's Island of Adventures this summer and my kids (and I) just loved it. We are all big fans of the Harry Potter series and love the part of the park dedicated to it. The rides of course were great but we also loved Hogsmeade, it really looked just like you imagined it did in the books. The boys got their picture with the Hogwarts Express Driver.

I am seriously in awe of J. K. Rowling's imagination and this layout is a little tribute to her as well as a little reminder to my boys that the imagination is an amazing thing.

I also wanted to make a card for the darling Olivia, if you don't know who Olivia is please read here and find out. Believe me you will want to make a card for her too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: