Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Want2Scrap Acrylic Mini

It has been a while since I have done an acrylic album. I was very excited to get a Lacrosse album in my DT package this month from Want2Scrap. You have to check out the store for all these yummy ribbons, and bits of bling. Is that not a fab brilliant blue?



Last year was the first year that our area had lacrosse for boys Jack's age and he was very excited to try it.



I just love how the pages are cut out of this album. I took a bit of black paint and outlined each letter so they stood out against the photos.



I always love sports photography and lacrosse gave me some awesome photo ops.



I must say it was not easy watching my "little guy" put on all the gear and get hit with "metal sticks".



He seemed to enjoy it a lot...even wearing all that equipment on 90 degree days, ugh!



I also added some acrylic stars, arrows and even a chipboard star to this mini...rub-ons totally pop in albums like this.



Thanks so much for stopping by...hope your having a great, stress free holiday season...if there is such a thing, lol!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh this turned out Perfect!!! I love it....

I have an acrylic album sitting somewhere on that messy desk!!! This makes me want to go find it!!

Wishing you a great day!!!

Salon Fan said...

Neat Album. Thanks for the inspiration! i am new to this site and will be subscribing. I actually follow blogs as part of my job for a Woman's Club!

Thanks again!

~Garret
Hello Kitty Apparel
Glitzy Gals Club

hilde janbroers said...

love your mini album! Merry Christmas!

Lea said...

Love the album you made!
I wish you and your family a very merry christmas! Enjoy the holidays!
Hugs Lea