Friday, October 29, 2010

Scarlet Lime Frugal Kit Layouts!

You have to love a kit that is this gorgeous but still under $20. I have been a fan of Scarlet Lime for OH, SO LONG...and I always love playing with them. This months Frugal Fab kit is delish! These pictures are of my son and niece taking turns giving each other piggy back rides. Ah, to be a kid again.



I love all the goodies in this kit, makes for some great details.



Fab colors too!



This is my oldest niece, she love her horse Alcapony! They do some amazing riding and jumping together.



A few more details...



I love these journaling stickers. It was a great way to change up my typical journaling.



Thanks so much for stopping by...I guarantee you will love Novembers kit just as much as this months!

3 comments:

Casey Wright said...

Adorable layouts - I'm so loving the scarlet lime kit - you used it beautifully here ;)

Rebecca Keppel said...

what a fun kit and fabulous layouts--the black thickers really pop on all those bright colors!

Pearl said...

beautiful colors in all the creations here! love the use of black !