Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Scrapping outside the box and a card!

I am what I consider a layout girl. I tinker with cards and other projects but layouts are my project of choice most of the time. Then Nikki told me about this company Traditions Studios. I ended up designing a few classes for them using Nikki's fab products and now I think I caught the bug to scrapping outside the layout box.

They sent me this adorable snow globe that would be so fun to sit on any desk! Great grandparent gift too! I used lots of Willow Bee including the new stamps...how fun!

I also made this utility cup...using the bright and colorful Flaming Butterfly line.

We all know Nikki makes tons of fun chipboard mini's. I really had not done a mini in quite a long time. I had so much fun making this that I know I will be doing more in the very near future!

I loved the Dan the Record Man line immediately! These colors are so great! I used this line and her tag mini to create this album that I recorded some of my favorite photos in. I loved the play on works with record and record!

I kept the same format for each page...it makes for a great clean look!

I covered all the top pages with black cardstock and a strip of pattern paper. I then added just a touch of doodling with a white pen.

The backs were done with white and doodled with black. Each page I made a small journaling spot with pattern paper to record a few details about the photo.

I also wanted to share with you this card. I made with Pebbles AC goodies. I absloutely love these fun colors...

Rumor has it I have another great big box of GCD Studios on it's way to my house...how fun! The Home Shopping Network has the new "TOOL" so snag it here for a fabulous price! You can not help but fall in love with it once you have it in your hands!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love all your projects...you do great with off the page projects.

BabyBokChoy said...

As a mini junkie, that Record it, well, it should be "out for pub" soon!

Jocelyn said...

Just love all of your projects!!! That snow globe is tooooo cute!!

Wishing you a great day!!

Mel said...

Gorgeous projects, how exciting with a GCD pack coming to you, I love that Dan the man paper line, clever lady.

Pearl said...

beautiful OTP projects with the NS papers !!! what fun ! & yeah with the GCD box coming soon !

Christiane said...

love love love to look at your projects!!
have a nice sunday!!

Fink said...

You did a fantastic job out of the box! I like you seeing spreading out! You get what I mean, LOL

Melonie said...

Great projects...I've learned it doesn't matter what you touch it all turns to gold. Love your work on and off the page:)

Marlene said...

Wow - these are all GREAT projects! Love seeing your creativity.

Karin said...

I have had a busy and hard winter and not much time for visiting different blogs. So I had a lot to catch up here and I love all lovely eye candys! Happy Eastern!