Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year Friends!

Hi all! I just wanted to say Happy New Years to all my cyber friends! My wish is for you all to have a happy and healthy new year! I am totally bummed that the holiday time off went so fast and that everyone heads back to the real world on Monday. Boo Hoo!

I do have a few scrappy projects to share with you. This holiday gave me lots of time to play with the family as well as fit in some scrappy time.

Here are a few details...

I also had fun working with the Marks Paper Company Winter Wrap Digital Kit. I made this hybrid layout using it...is that paper not fabulous!

The tag and ticket are both from MPC kits so if you are a digi or hybrid girl snag them because even though I am a paper girl I still love them and love that I can use them over and over again.

I designed this LO of my BIL and his son...my sweet nephew. We went to Disney with them this year and Jake's favorite way to experience Disney was from his dad's shoulders.

A close up...

I just wanted to share some good news with you...I have several pubs this month and 2 are new to me. I have a LO in the January CK. Check out the first page of the Tips & Tricks section.

I am also in Simply Handmade for the first time in the Dec/Jan issue.

Last but not least I have a LO in the December issue of Scrapbook Trends.

Thanks for letting me share my good news with you...it never fails to excite me or surprise me that people like my projects enough to print them!

Thanks again for stopping by friends! Hugs to you all!

26 comments:

A Soldier Girl said...

I am not at all surprised at that good news I am loving that Dad Is layout such eye candy ..

Happy New Year to you too boo bear .. and congrats on your pubs ..

sarah said...

congrats on your pubs!!! what a big accomplishment! :) i can see why they chose your work!

Julia Sáddi said...

Congratulations for the beautiful pubs and thanks for giving me the pleasure to be one of your cyber friends!!! I have CK subscription, but it's a pity that the other publications do not arrive at the Brazilian market! Happy New Year to you too!!! Scrap Hugs and Kisses, Julia Saddi

Jocelyn said...

Yay on all those pubs....I have two of them....I will have to look you up~~~

Just love your creations and wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!!! :-)

Amy said...

that is so great ! I am so happy for you !! CONGRATS!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year, and can I say I am so not surprised about the pubs. Your work is amazing!!

cinnibonbon said...

Oh that's big news!! Congrats on those published layouts--it's all so yummy.

Happy New Year dear friend, I wish nothing but the best for you and your family. It's going to be an amazing year!!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Congrats on all your pubs! You do such great work!

Pearl said...

Happy New Year to you too , Mimi !

Awesome toots with the pubs ! well deserved for sure !

Love the details on these layouts here too !

Lynette Jacobs said...

Congratulations on being published...you are so amazingly talented that you deserve it.

Happy New Year Mimi, may you experience much joy and laughter in this year.

Linda Beeson said...

Big congrats on your great toots and LOVE that photo in the first layout! What a cute reason to create a layout!

BabyBokChoy said...

I saw you in the CK magazine :) congrats and happy new year to you and thank you for visiting all the time. Most and above all else, LOVE LOVE your stunning art work and the inspiration you provide!

Jenneke said...

WOW Mimi, that's GREAT news!! Congrats on your pubs!!!

And a very Happy New Year to you too!!!

XXXJenneke

Melonie said...

CONGRATS on the pubs but I'm not at all surprised. You are amazing:) Love the new Lo's you posted and I am a bit sad about vacation ending too. Hope your week is wonderful.

Angel said...

congrats MiMi ! I'll have to check these issues out ! That's so great ! Many Blessed Wished to you in the New Year ! Way to kick it off ! : )

Wendy Kwok said...

Wow.. this is my first time dropping by and I am 'wowed' over... you do very gorgeous LOs.. love your sense of design. And the colours on the first one just drew me in!!!!! Love it

Deana said...

No surprise here, Mimi! Your work is always pub-worthy! And these new LO's you posted are no exception! Congrats, my friend!

Hope you have a VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS 2010!

Hugs...

ellen s. said...

yeah!! congrats. i have to look at my mom's issues to check you out! i love seeing friends in there.

and BIL looks just like your husband...wow.

Velta said...

Good Grief Girl!! Your work here is just too good...Congrats on all of your pubs...You deserve all of them...this green eyed monster is trying to get me jealous...NOT...I love your work!!!

Andrea Amu said...

Of course they'll like your work enough to print them... your work is awesome, Mimi!!! No surprise to me! Congrats on everything!

Karin said...

Love all your great projects as always!!! Looking forward to purchase the magazines yor published in. Hope I find them all when I visit US in a couple of weeks....YES!!! Going on vaccation to Detroit, Chicago, Orlando and Sarsota with my husband.
Hugs

kate blue said...

I know-I'm late in offering my congrats! I'm behind on checking all my blogs that I love!

vtpuggirl said...

These are gorgeous! Big congratulations on your publications!

Melanie H said...

Happy New Year Mimi, I hope 2010 is a wonderful year for you.

Sounds like it is off to a good start with your publications, Congratulations.

Love these layouts too. My Lillee loves her shoulder rides with daddy too.

Mireille said...

whoa.. congrats hon! Oh.. and I have to say.. it's never disappointing to drop by your blog.. gorgeous work as usual..
wishing you a very happy and scrappy new year!

I AM A Scrapaholic said...

Amazing!

The one of your BIL and nephew at Disney is my favorite.

~Lynn