Thursday, August 6, 2009

August Kits...

I am seriously in love with the 2 kits I got to work with this month!
First is the kit from I AM A Scrapaholic. With a mixture of My Little Yellow Bicycle Traveler and Sassafras Lass Vintage Yummy you can't help but get a pretty yet fun and trendy product!

Here is a LO I made from it...Jack and my neice Maya.

And a card...polka dot heaven!

Next up at Dixie Pieces we worked with a totally fun kit loaded with BG and Fancy Pants goodies!

I created this clear layout...it has been a long time since I have done one of those and it was fun!

I also used some journaling spots from Creative Chaos on this. Love them! Be sure to stop by the blog tomorrow for her Freebie Friday giveaway.

Here is a card too! Come by and check out all the fun in the Sense-ational Summer Contest. We are having so much fun!

12 comments:

Lynette said...

I am always amazed when I see the number of kits available in the US. You have worked your magic once again...beautiful layouts and cards as per usual:)

Lisa T. Howard said...

I can see why you love these kits...they are awesome! Of course you totally rocked them! Love what you did. The clear layout is too cool!

Marci Knecht said...

Gorgeous kits - both of them, and I love what you did as always :)

Jocelyn said...

Great Kits and I am so need of one right now....I am kitless!!! You did an outstanding job on these!!! :)

Beth said...

Gorgeous layouts Mimi!

Melonie said...

Beautiful as always!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These cards and lo's are GORGEOUS! WOW! :):):):):):):):):)

Angel said...

Fun Fun ! TFS ! Have a great last few weeks of Summer left !

Marcie said...

Beautiful work Mimi & don't you just love that line from LYB!

Karin said...

Great kits and stunning layouts!

Melanie said...

Those kits are gorgeous and you have used them beautifully Mimi.

Love those chipboard letters, yummo.

deana said...

Soooooo CUTE! I ♥ what you made with those kits! :-)