Thursday, March 19, 2009

Under the weather...

that is where I have been...yep, the flu his this house with a vengeance! UGH! Fevers, body aches, tissue, Advil, and NyQuil as far as the eye can see. Well I am finally starting to feel better...even if I am not well. Everyone has had it but Nick and I am hoping he will be lucky enough to not get it.

I do have good news...another Marks Paper Company giveaway. Check out fellow DTer Beatriz Jennings she is currently doing a giveaway on her blog! And be sure to keep an eye on the Marks Paper Company Blog...do a MPC layout link yourself up and you just may find yourself and your work highlighted on the blog! Yep...this award! How cool!

Check out my SIL, Susan's new shop she will be doing a RAK for one of my blog readers in the near future so check back for details.

I have not scrapped since I was sick but I did do this right before I got sick and never posted it. Check out that cute little journaling spot by Jenn Stevens...totally love her stuff!

I am actually going to a crop tomorrow at Scraptacular with friends, looking forward to it. I just hope I am feeling better.

This weekend is a busy one with a soccer tournament for Nick and a horse show for Jack so am a hoping for good weather. I will be posting a new Marks Paper Company project on Sunday so see you soon!

19 comments:

marcibun said...

I'm sorry that you're feeling so crappy - I hope you feel better soon.

I love Susan's shop, she has some really pretty things in there - that silver bangle bracelet is just gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Oh my! No one wants the flu and it sounds like you have had a good dose. Hope you are back to 100% soon. Love the LO and hoping you have a blast at the crop!

Linda Beeson said...

I love that layout! There are so many really cool details

Fink said...

I hear the flu is hitting with full force! I am glad you are feeling better! Nice layout of the wet doggie!

bethchien said...

Yowsa! I love that page! I love the colors and how you used the Hambly overlay! So gorgeous girl! :P
B

Suzanne said...

Aww, Mimi, I'm sorry you're under the weather. BTW, thanks to you, I'm now the proud owner of some Marks paper. Wowwie, LOVE it! Thanks for enabling! :-D Feel better soon.

Mary said...

Great inspiration! :) Sorry you are not well. Spring is IN the Air!
Hip Hip Hooray! It was so nice today. Hope you feel better quick.

Alex said...

Oh girl, sorry you are not feeling well, I hope it clears out of your house soon! Your layout is fabulous, love the bright colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lynette Jacobs said...

Get better soon my friend!

Jocelyn said...

So sorry that your family got hit with the flu bug!!! Thaks so much for offering a page for Dana. It is appreciated!!!!! I knew that you ladies would come through for me!!!! Hope you feel better for your crop!!! I so adore the LO, what fun pics and great colors!!! Have a healthy and wonderful weekend!!!

Beth said...

Glad you are felling a bit better! Can't wait to scrap with you tonight!

Melonie said...

Great page Mimi! Hope you are feeling better soon. Have fun cropping today!

vtpuggirl said...

Cool layout! Sorry you are feeling under the weather, the flu certainly has been wide spread this year.

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling a lot better Mimi..
njoy your week:)♥

Edleen said...

hi Mimi, hope you're feeling much better now :)

that's a cute layout! hope to see more and enjoy the weekend!

Cassie said...

I just wanted to say thank you again for the lovely paper! I hope you get to feeling better!!! Here is my Layout with the new papers:
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=162808&user_id=9273

twinsand2boys said...

Congrats on the award. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Susie's Site said...

http://susiesite.blogspot.com/ The contest is on! Will be a new contest for the next 4 weeks for all my blog readers! check back often ; ). Congrats to Jack - way to go - master horseman!

Melanie H said...

I hope you and your family are feeling better Mimi, the flu sure is making the travels. lol

I love this layout, the photo of Sadie shaking her head is wonderful. Its great to get that action shot.