Thursday, November 1, 2007
Serendipity Crop, Survivor Winner and a lot of tags!
Starting tomorrow Serendipity Scrapbooks will be having a weekend long crop. These cyber crops are so fun and there are a ton of challenges and RAK's up for grabs, be sure to check it out. Here is a early preview of one of my examples. Click on the link on the right side of my screen.
I am thrilled to let you know I was the winner of the 2007 Survivor Challenge at ilove2create.com. I won a 3 month GDT spot and just had a ball working on the kit. And a big shout out to Alicia and Natasha also for placing. Everyones work, winners or not was just outstanding! Way to go girls!
I have been tagged quite a bit lately and am finally getting to that today! Yeah!!!
Dalovely Damanda http://dalovelydamanda.blogspot.com/
Sorry it took me so long to post but here you go girls!
Here are the rules and anyone out there that wants to be tagged, consider yourself tagged!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My 7 randon and weird facts are:
1. I have run 2 marathons and hope to do another next year.
2. I am a retired PIAA Wrestling Official. (Great college job)
3. My piggy toe on my right foot is abnormally small.
4. I am deathly afraid of snakes, and when I am stressed out I have snake nightmares! They are the worst!
5. I am a huge Law & Order fan and can watch the same show over and over again. I usually have it on when I scrap.
6. I have a degree in Psychology, and worked in the field for almost 5 years till I had my kids.
7. My favorite pictures to scrap are beach and summer pictures so you will see them from me year round.