Thursday, November 1, 2007

Serendipity Crop, Survivor Winner and a lot of tags!


Starting tomorrow Serendipity Scrapbooks will be having a weekend long crop. These cyber crops are so fun and there are a ton of challenges and RAK's up for grabs, be sure to check it out. Here is a early preview of one of my examples. Click on the link on the right side of my screen.

I am thrilled to let you know I was the winner of the 2007 Survivor Challenge at ilove2create.com. I won a 3 month GDT spot and just had a ball working on the kit. And a big shout out to Alicia and Natasha also for placing. Everyones work, winners or not was just outstanding! Way to go girls!

I have been tagged quite a bit lately and am finally getting to that today! Yeah!!!
Cinabonbon http://cinnibonbon.blogspot.com/
Dalovely Damanda http://dalovelydamanda.blogspot.com/
Scrapanmo http://dailyscrappinspiration.blogspot.com/

Sorry it took me so long to post but here you go girls!

Here are the rules and anyone out there that wants to be tagged, consider yourself tagged!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 7 randon and weird facts are:
1. I have run 2 marathons and hope to do another next year.
2. I am a retired PIAA Wrestling Official. (Great college job)
3. My piggy toe on my right foot is abnormally small.
4. I am deathly afraid of snakes, and when I am stressed out I have snake nightmares! They are the worst!
5. I am a huge Law & Order fan and can watch the same show over and over again. I usually have it on when I scrap.
6. I have a degree in Psychology, and worked in the field for almost 5 years till I had my kids.
7. My favorite pictures to scrap are beach and summer pictures so you will see them from me year round.

48 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool layout!
CONGRATS ON THE HUGE WIN!!! Well done!!!

Adriann said...

Congrats...You are an awesome designer!

I wish to run a marathon just once before I die. Great job on running 2!

Scrappy Moments said...

Great Layout! Congratulations on Your Award, You deserve it, You are so Talented, That's so exciting, I'm so happy for you!

Angie

Dawn♥ said...

OMG that LO just totally ROCKS1 Love how your did your journaling/title! Cool idea!

Dawn♥ said...

Congrat's on your award!

Edleen said...

Congrats!!! and that's a fabulous LO!

i love watching Law & Order too! but usually while i scrap, i'm watching CSI *wink*

Thanks for popping by Singapore :D

Dawn Wheeler said...

Congrats ,you deserve it you are brilliant at what you do,so pleased for you ,
stunning layout ,Dawnx

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, that is some layout!!! Congrats on the win!!!

My Paper World said...

Congratulations!I love your stunning layout!

Cheryl Wray said...

I LOVE that layout and congrats!!!!!

I love your facs!!!! The marathon running wows me!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the win! Wonderful layout! Loved reading the facts about you. Thanks for stopping by my blog! And now I am off to check out the ilove2create site, lol. I am the same way with L&O. Love that show.

lialuvsblythes said...

Hi Mimi, thanks for dropping by my blog! Loving your work so so much - so inspirational! I'm off to see more!

Oh pst! I luuurrve Law and Order too! ;)

Trish said...

Great LO!

Anonymous said...

This lo was too cute! The title is so witty! Love it!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Congrats girl. that layout is Rocking ;)

xoxo
Emine

Peta Boardman said...

Congrats on the win and what a terrific LO!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the win!!
Gorgeous layout love all the different fonts in the title. Thanks for comming by my blog :)

Bea said...

Is the first time that I visit your blog. I love your labours!!

twinsand2boys said...

Love how you did the title on that layout!!! Congrats to you too :D

Bethany E. said...

I love that page! Huge congrats on your win!

Danielle Flanders said...

Your work is stunning, and congrats on your wins!! Thanks for visiting my blog too! I will keep in touch!
Danielle

jadadog said...

whoo-hoo!!!! way to go my UBER talented friend!!

Casey Rivas said...

I love the layout! Congrats on your win!!

Fink said...

So sorry you bumped your noggin when falling out of your chair! LOL I have aspirin on it's way! Thanks for stopping by! Come again soon!

Rollie said...

Congrats!!

You deserve it, I love your work and can't wait to see what you do on the design team!

Rollie

Melonie said...

Huge Congrats on the Survivor challenge and love your 7 random facts.

Coco said...

Oh my... you are awesome - Congratulations!!!!

The Cryer Family said...

Well done! I love this layout too!

Unknown said...

hey Mimi :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Thought I would let you know I did a UNO layout ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mimi, Thanks for lovely comments on my cards, love your layouts, Congrats! on you award, Terrie bx

Marjolein said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!! As always and as curious as I am... I pay a visit back LOL
Love this layout, how on earth can you get that many chipboard letters on 1 page!! Very cool!!

Nicole Carro said...

Woohoo! Congrats on Scrappin Survivor Mimi, well deserved! Loved your random facts.

milkcan said...

Huge congrats! So well deserved! Rock on!

Rachael said...

Yay!!!!! So excited for you!!

Great layout!! Love the big title!

luv2scrapmilestones said...

WOW-ZER what an amazing page! love love the way you worked that title.....so impressively creative!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and thanks for stopping by and showing me some love.

SALTZWORKS said...

Gorgeous LO there Mimi! Love that long title there ;)

Trish said...

Congrats!!! Also, that is a great layout!! Beautiful work!

Dalovely Damanda said...

Congrats! That's awesome! love your "random" facts too.

Patty Tanúz said...

Congrats!!! I like a lot your layouts!!!! This is adorable!!!! Kissese from México!!! and thanks for all (inspiration, words, friendship!!! ) :-)

Tracey said...

Congratulations - very well done!

Anonymous said...

Wow Awesome layout!!

Congratulations on your GDT win...well deserved as you have such talent :D

~Nancy~ said...

Love to read these random facts about you! And congrats on the awesome win! WOOHOOO!!!! Love your layout! XOXO

StaceyM said...

Well girlfriend, looks like you have been one busy little beaver!!! Way to go on the GDT spot and winning the contest. That is toally awesome!!!

I'm so proud of you! Pat yourself on the back!

Swamp Tulip said...

Great layout. Congratulations!

Teresa

Lisbet said...

I really like your side so i have linked to you.

If you register at K-joy.com, please send me a PM so I can take to you. It would be great.

My name is HZDesign - there.

Hope to hear from you

Unknown said...

Oh wow, look at you winning and rolling in the comments!! such a creative layout. :)

Scrappy Moments said...

Congratulations , Mimi what a Great Layout, You are a wonderful designer, so creative! I would love to do the cyber crop this weekedn , but it's packed full full, unfortunatlly.
Have a fun time :)

Angie

Cathy said...

Wow! This LO rocks! Congrats to you. Well deserved!