I have been tagged by the talented Gina . It is so amazing to me that you can find these creative people with the few clicks of a mouse. That is how I found Gina, blog hopping.
Here's the deal:
1. post these rules
2. each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3. those tagged should write a blog post of these facts
4. at the end of the post, 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5. go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged
My Random and (hopefully) Interesting Facts:
1. I have run 2 and am training for a 3rd marathon.
2. I am a soccer mom who admits I love it. Both my boys play and I have coached them both despite that fact that I have never played myself. It is amazing what you pick up when you watch it day in and day out.
3. I have an abnormally small pinky toe on my left foot.
4. I am a retired Pennsylvania PIAA Wrestling Referee. I was one of 2 women in the state of PA when I did it. My brother was an excellent wrestler and I grew up watching him, going to practices and tournaments. When I was in high school someone said to me as I was screaming moves to him from the side of the mat that I should referee. I took the test, passed and it was a great way to make extra money in college. My son Nick wrestles and I have been known to help with the little kids at practice as well. I must say that I have never wrestled myself.
5. I have a degree in Psychology. I worked in the field for 4 1/2 years till I had my kids and have never looked back. I have been home with them since and couldn't be happier.
6. I don't like change! When I find something I like I keep it that way. That means I almost never change my hair and when I find a shirt I like, I buy it in every color. Not a lot changes with me and I like it that way!
7. I hate computers but I have become quite the MB and blog girl. It is funny that someone who doesn't like computers is also married to a software engineer. Built in help I guess.
8. I love "guy" movies and "chick flicks". I always said I would love to be a movie critic. My husband always has said I would be terrible at it because I love just about every movie. It has to be really bad for me not to like it. Probably not the best criteria for a movie critic.
I am tagging: